- Direct replacement for factory incandescent 3156/3157-size backup bulb.
- 40 high-power LEDs arranged in all directions.
- Metal heatsink to maintain high output.
- Inductive constant-current drive circuit.
- Increased output with LED Appearance.
- Plug and play, simple installation.
- 800 lumens per bulb.
Upgrade. Add more light output and a modern appearance to your vehicle with the 3156/3157 XPR backup bulb. Each of the five sides of this bulb is populated with eight high power LED chips for maximum brightness. Housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for superior heatsinking properties, the XPR will last for years to come. Best of all, installation only takes minutes - simply take out your factory bulb and the XPR will fit snugly in the socket.
Brightness. At 800 lumens, the XPR will provide significantly more light output than your factory bulb. All Diode Dynamics LED lighting is rated with accurate, measured lumen figures, not calculations or guesses. We test the true output in-house, and provide you the real numbers to compare.
Reliability. Unlike other bulbs on the market, this bulb is built with constant-current circuitry, along with transient suppression. That means this bulb will last for years, not months, with no flickering or failure. And like every Diode Dynamics product, it's backed by an industry-leading three-year replacement warranty.
- 3456, 3156A, 3156, 3156AK, 3156ST, 3156K, 3156LL, 3456LL
- 3155, 3457A, 3457NA, 4057,4157, 3157A, 3057A, 3157, 3157NA, 5702A, 4157NA, 3057, 3454NA, 4157, 3047, 3357A, 3757A, 3457, 4114, 3357, 4114LL, 3457K, 3157LL, 4157K, 3057LL, 4157NAK, 3357LL, 4057LL, 3157K, 3357K, 3057K, 3057ALL, 3457AK, 3357ALL, 4114K, 3157X, 3057KLCP, 3757AK, 3047LL, 3057KX, 3157ST, 3057X, 4057K, 3457NAK, 3155LL, 3457ALL, 4157LL, 3157NAK, 3157AK, 3157NALL, 3047K, 3757ALL, 3157KX, 3057ST, 5702AK
Compatible replacement for 3156 and 3157 incandescent bulbs.
- Plug and play, no modification needed.